Monday, April 06, 2009

April Photoblog

Jungle Beach solitude


Jungle Beach, about 60 kms north of Nha Trang, is the perfect spot to just get away from it all. A secluded stretch of beach (for now, at least) with simple facilities, it is run by a Canadian with a passion for sustainable living and the environment. Spend the day exploring the surrounding area or just laze the day away under a sunscreen on the beach, occasionally going for a dip to cool off, then fall asleep with the sound of waves breaking just off the doorstep of your bungalow. Nice.






Mountain pool overlooking Jungle Beach


*I've decided to add multiple pics to each April photoblog as one a day just isn't enough!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Nice! I think I should run away and go and live there!

henno said...

Not a bad idea, I've been contemplating something like that myself, and I can think of worse places to hide out :)